Mid-Level System Administrator (WebLogic, Oracle, Jenkins)
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems and servers.
- Responsible for the installation of hardware and software
- Participates in research and development to continuously improve and keep up with the IT business needs of the organization
- Responsible for actively resolving problems and issues with computer and server systems to limit work disruptions within the organizations
- Manages the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems
- Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
- Provide assistance to users in accessing and using IT systems
- Optimizes system operations and resource utilization, and performs system capacity analysis and planning
- Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
- Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
Technical Skills Required:
- Candidate must be organized, thorough, self-motivated, and proactive. Extensive collaboration with project personnel and partner/customer groups is required.
- Strong working knowledge of WebLogic, Jenkins, Oracle or Mongo
- Strong working knowledge of ActiveMQ
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Experience supporting complex operational software system including trouble shooting and problems solving
- Ability to work in high pressure, highly flexible environment against both short and long term requirements
Minimum Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional system administration experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Five (5) years’ experience as a system administrator in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required (experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is preferred).
- 3+ years’ experience working with Linux environments
- 3+ years’ experience with an intelligence agency or SIGINT related experience
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required