- Work in an agile development processes implementing features as defined by user stories. 2 week Sprints/3 Month Spins
- Development using Java full stack
- Primary responsible for creation and maintenance of the project databases.
- Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements
- Design and code new software or modifies existing software to add new features
- Debug existing software and corrects defects
- Integrate existing software into now or modified systems or operating environments
- Develop simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories
- Make recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
- Develop or implement algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and functional standards
- Assist with developing and executing test procedures for software components
- Write or review software and system documentation
- Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, conferring with users or system engineers
- analyzing systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigating problem areas
- Serve as team lead at the level appropriate to the software development process being used on any particular project
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and; Design or implement complex database or data repository interfaces/queries
Technical Skills Required:
- Strong experience in the Java programming language (3+ years).
- Experience using JSON and XML serialization.
- Familiarity with basic design patterns (Singleton, MVC, Builder, etc.).
- Familiarity with web applications technologies.
- Familiarity with Spring Boot a plus
Minimum Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics or similar degree or equivalent documented combination of training and experience. An additional four (4) years of additional technical experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Seven (7) years’ experience as a software engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required