- Provide web development support and integration by providing enhancements and modifications to an existing tool.
- Interface with Elasticsearch.
- Incorporate UX designs into maintainable CSS layouts
- Provide performance and scalability testing against analytics created.
- Performs software testing and troubleshoots software issues using Protractor or Selenium.
Technical Skills Required:
- Developing and coding at least one OOS.
- Developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products.
- Demonstrated technical writing skills and shall have generated at least four (4) documents in support of a software development project.
- Designing and developing applications that contain a user-facing view component.
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Experience optimizing web applications for performance and scalability.
- Experience developing software services and applications within Enterprise Cloud Technologies.
- Experience using Java 8.
- Experience using Elasticsearch to improve consumption and searchability of analytic data.
- Experience incorporating UX practices into modern and maintainable CSS layouts.
- Familiar with Agile software development.
- Experience using Git.
- Experience using Docker and familiar with Kubernetes.
- Familiar with building applications in Spring Boot
- Familiar with using automated testing tools such as Protractor or Selenium.
Minimum Experience Required:
- At least six (6) years in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- At least four (4) years developing software in an enterprise environment.
- At least three (3) years developing software UNIX or Linux (Redhat versions 5 – 7) operating systems. At least one (1) year of this experience must have been obtained within the last two (2) years.
- At least three (3) years in software integration and software testing, to include developing and implementing test plans and test scripts.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required