- These individuals will work as part of the technical team to design, develop, and test software code to assist in the deployment, maintenance, tuning, and monitoring of the software products and services.
- Work directly with customer to understand any additional requirements and/or issues that need to be resolved.
- HAVEN (TAM): Migrate functionality and Legacy information from two independent services into a single service capable of handling a significant increase of volume.
- Developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products.
- Demonstrated technical writing skills and shall have generated at least four (4) documents in support of a software development project.
- Designing and developing applications that contain a user-facing view component.
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Developing and deploying desktop application frameworks (e.g. ECLIPSE or IntelliJ)
- JDK 7 and 8
- Experience creating a Java Web application backed by a database using JDBC, JPA or Hibernate
- Spring 3.x or above
- Experience consuming and writing REST and SOAP services in Java and Jersey
- Build and deployment experience with Maven, Apache Web Server, and Tomcat
- Knowledge of MongoDB v3.x
- Knowledge of Percona Server for MySQL
- Experience with Active MQ, JMS, XML, JSON, SOAP UI
- Experience with Elastic Search
- Experience with DOM and AJAX
- Knowledge of JQuery
- Experience with Firebug
- Experience with Agile methods
- Detail-oriented and thorough in designing, coding, and testing.
- Familiar with Test Driven Development and experience using JS/UI test using a testing framework
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
Minimum Experience Required:
- At least six (6) years in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- At least four (4) years developing software in an enterprise environment.
- At least three (3) years developing software for Windows, UNIX or Linux (Redhat versions 3-5) operating systems. At least one (1) year of this experience must have been obtained within the last two (2) years.
- At least three (3) years in software integration and software testing, to include developing and implementing test plans and test scripts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science will be considered equivalent to four (4) years’ experience.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph required