- Assist the development of a web application.
- Evaluating and implement analytical and visualization software.
- Installation configuration and testing of software.
- Work with System Engineering team to determine software requirements and feasibility.
- Moving from conception prototype environment to an operational system.
- Integration with customer security infrastructure.
- Enhance user interface for analysts.
- Interact with similar customer projects
- Developing and coding at least one OOS.
- Developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products.
- Demonstrated technical writing skills and shall have generated at least four (4) documents in support of a software development project.
- Designing and developing applications that contain a user-facing view component.
Technical Skills Required:
- Linux Experience
- Amazon Web Services
- Apache Hadoop/Scala/Spark
- Knowledge of text parsing and manipulation using tools such as regular expressions, Python
- Understanding of relational databases and experience writing queries using SQL
- Strong problem-solving skills, including the ability to ask questions and identify assumptions, develop a clear understanding and statement of a problem, explore and evaluate alternatives, and collaborate with others in a dynamic team to implement an effective solution
- Understanding of principles and best practices for designing intuitive and accessible user interfaces (UI)
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Strong technical depth and ability to develop difficult code.
- Ability to work with a team to solve hard problems by developing complex and quality code.
- Interface with stakeholders and users to improve features and functions of supported products
- A strong background with task analysis and user interface design.
- Demonstrated ability to work iteratively with customers to gather and document user experience requirements.
- A high degree of creativity, interaction design, and problem solving abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to design compelling and intuitive user interfaces.
- Excellent presentation skills and attention to detail.
- Provide help desk-like support to users
Minimum Experience Required:
- At least six (6) years in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- At least four (4) years developing software in an enterprise environment.
- At least three (3) years developing software for UNIX or Linux (Redhat versions 5 – 7) operating systems. At least one (1) year of this experience must have been obtained within the last two (2) years.
- At least three (3) years in software integration and software testing, to include developing and implementing test plans and test scripts.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph required
*2 Positions Open