ProObject is seeking a Software Developer for a new team. The team utilizes a DevOps development approach, where the team is responsible for all activities from development to testing (including unit, component, integration, and end-to-end testing) to operational support. The team is also responsible for ensuring all applicable compliance requirements are met.
Technical Skills Required:
- Java (min. of 4 years of experience)
Minimum Experience Required:
- A firm understanding of modern computer programming with a minimum of six (6) years-experience in programming and development of application software for complex systems and software testing.
- Six (6) years-experience with programming using the modern software environments listed in section 4.5.5 (Software Engineering and Development) of the ST SOW.
- Certification in at least one (1) of the technologies listed in section 4.5.5 (Software Engineering and Development of the SOW is required. A Bachelor’s degree may substitute for certification(s).
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, which will not apply toward the six (6) years-experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required