Junior Help Desk Specialist (Xacta, Syslog, Linux)
- The Help Desk Specialist will provide Tier 1 support to provide direction to system administrators in troubleshooting and resolving device and audit compliance reporting issues, maintain documentation of assigned systems, and perform customer outreach to ensure adequate action is taken to properly configure devices to enable the accurate and timely forwarding of data to the enterprise audit reduction and storage system.
- Serves as the initial point of contact, globally for access to the Enterprise IT environment. Interacts with IT users to resolve technical issues; responds to queries and completes service requests that originate by phone, web-based portals, email or other methods.
- Reads, writes, and implements standard operating procedures and technical documentation.
- Three (3) years working experience in Microsoft Office applications
Technical Skills Required:
- Prior experience working help desk tickets, exceptional oral and written communication skills, prior experience in customer service and vendor support interaction.
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Experience with Xacta, Syslog/NxLog, Linux system administration, Arcsight/Elasticsearch/Kibana/Splunk
Minimum Experience Required:
- High School Diploma/GED and 4 years, or Associate’s Degree or Higher and 2 years, or Bachelor Degree and no experience
- TS/SCI w. Polygraph Required