- Looking for an exciting opportunity? We are seeking a motivated and diversified software engineer that will be part of a small team developing and supporting real mission needs. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with full stack development experience.
- Responsibilities include:
- Provide technical expertise and support in the design, development, implementation and testing of an application designed to process, store and display customized views
- Work with customer and team members to develop technical solutions that meets mission objectives
- Individual(s) assigned to this category shall have an understanding of how UIS code works and how analysts use UIS. Knowledge of XML structure, XML parsers, SQL and Perl is required. Development skills in Java threading/thread pooling, RMI, character set encoding, swing, JDBC, JMS, J2EE, Enterprise Java Beans, Web Logic, Servlets, and JSP are required.
Technical Skills Required:
- Must have experience designing, developing, and implementing full stack development
- Must have strong Java experience, or Kotlin
- API development
- Experience with both relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with React or similar libraries
- Experience with Streaming and batch processing is preferred
- Container deployment experience (Docker) is a plus
Minimum Experience Required:
- Candidates shall have 8+ years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline, including at least 5 years of experience in software intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers. (Note: A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline, may be substituted for 4 years of general experience.)
- Additionally, at least 3 years of the experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required