Junior Application Engineer, UI Developer
- The UI developer will provide the development, testing, deployment, and sustainment of various web based capabilities using Angular 6 or higher which will interact with ReST endpoints to make requests, receive formatted responses, and visualize the data to UI front ends.
- Develops and manages software tools in support of Enterprise Management.
- Formulates and defines specifications for software applications or modifies and maintains existing applications using engineering releases and utilities provided by the software distributor.
- Conducts program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Performs user administration on Enterprise Management supporting technologies.
- Software development (Java, Perl, SQL, Eclipse, Maven, web application development)
- Windows and Linux System administration
- ITIL® v3 Foundation certification desired
Technical Skills Required:
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Docker, JSON and/or XML serialization, Jira, Confluence
Minimum Experience Required:
- High School Diploma/GED and 9 years, or Associate’s Degree and 7 years, or Bachelor’s Degree or Higher and 5 years
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required