Junior Application Engineer (Python, GoLang, Ruby)
- The Application Engineer will support the development of tool sets to help the client automate some of their internal tracking tools and information gathering techniques by conducting data mining and research operations to enhance the effectiveness of the Capabilities Service Center.
- Develops and manages software tools in support of Enterprise Management. Formulates and defines specifications for software applications or modifies and maintains existing applications using engineering releases and utilities provided by the software distributor. Conducts program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation. Performs user administration on Enterprise Management supporting technologies.
- Software development (Java, Perl, SQL, Eclipse, Maven, web application development)
- Windows and Linux System administration
- ITIL® v3 Foundation certification desired
Technical Skills Required:
- Experience with DevOps development, understanding of AWS and/or OpenStack environments, scripting experience (Python, GoLang, Ruby, Ansible), background in GitLab.
Minimum Experience Required:
- High School Diploma/GED and 9 years, or Associate’s Degree and 7 years, or Bachelor’s Degree or Higher and 5 years
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required