Information System Security Officer 2
- Coordinate and work with various system stakeholders to determine the applicable security/IA requirements based on the intent of the NIST 800-53, and CNSS 1253 security requirements.
- Coordinate with program management and other stakeholders to track and maintain risks associated with multiple mission Information Systems to ensure compliance with all IA requirements and national level directives.
- Experience with analysis and evaluation of both hardware and software in support of Intelligence Community (IC), Department of Defense, and other Federal Sector Government Agencies; Responsible for maintaining and enforcing all Information Security policies, standards, and guidelines; Manages the full spectrum of Information Security processes for the program, as outlined in DCID 613, NISCAP, and NSAM 130-1; SIGINT Experience Desired: At least (1) year of direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
Technical Skills Required:
- Proven ability to manage and maintain System Security Plans (SSPs) from inception through decommissioning.
- Experience in the management and maintenance of systems required to satisfy the Certification and Accreditation requirements under the NIST 800-37, NIST 800-53, and the CNSS 1253 is highly desired.
- Experience with any of the following COTS security tools: Nessus, Nmap, AppScanner, HP Fortify, SwampBox, etc.
Minimum Experience Required:
- Minimum 12 years of Information Assurance experience including evaluating, testing, certifying and accrediting of classified and sensitive but unclassified information systems as well as Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) and Government Off The Shelf (GOTS) products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics or similar degree, or equivalent documented combination of training and experience
- Minimum 5 years in a technical role, providing technical expertise for software intensive projects and programs for Government or Industry customers
- Minimum 3 years as a Security Engineer supporting software architecture development.
- Possess at least 3 years’ experience performing day-to-day ISSO responsibilities with at least 4 years of experience within the IC community managing and maintaining SSP’s within Xacta.
- Current in at least one of the following 8570 IAT Level III certifications: CASP, CISSP, CISA, GCED, GCIH or GSEC
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required