Our HR Generalist works for The Yellowstone Group and supports ProObject and several smaller government contractors.
*US Citizenship required*
Oversees and manages the Human Resources function. Must demonstrate ability to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people and programs. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
Responsible for developing policies, managing staff and adhering to policies to: Attract and retain qualified staff, ensure the proper training for our staff and develop efficient and responsive HR department.
Designs and coordinates a wide variety of HR/Recruiting/HRD data and reports.
Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Can maintain confidentiality and privacy in our corporate dealings.
Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Strategic thinker, out of the box. Always finds an option. Represents management to the staff and outsiders.
Must demonstrate the ability to interact with personnel (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient. The HR Generalist is in a position of trust within the organization, which requires a high level of professionalism and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Experience with small businesses and government contractors
- Bachelors degree and 10 years of direct experience in the field
- Experience with Employee onboarding and orientation
- Experience with Employee Training and Development, Performance Evaluations, Salary Adjustments
- Experience with Mergers and Acquisitions, Integrating Companies
- Experience with Employment Law and Compliance
- Experience with Benefits (Selection, Open season and enrollment) and Benefits Administration
- Experience with Vendor payments and Payroll
- Experience with ADP