Help Desk Manager
- Develops leads, motivates and directs contractor IT service desk professionals to deliver excellent technical/non-technical customer support with outstanding customer service, satisfaction and continual service improvement. Provides direction and mentoring to service desk team members that are responsible for providing support.
- ITIL® v3 Foundations certification or ITIL® V3 Foundations or Bridge certification
- HP Service Manager 7.11 End User Training
- IAT Level I certification (IAW DoD Directive 8570.1)
Technical Skills Required:
- IAT level II certification (Security+)
- Experience with VMWare Client and remote system administration
- Experience with Windows Active Directory, Linux command line syntax
- Experience with network infrastructure
Special Technical Skills Desired:
Minimum Experience Required:
- Required skills include: minimum five (5) years of IC operations platforms, functions, and terminology experience; Level III experience with desktop applications and their support; ability to read, write, and follow standard operating procedures and technical documentation; excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to provide verbal directions, in the language of the user (without technical jargon); deep familiarity with the client base and resources being utilized by all customers. Uses this information to assist in resolving issues or troubleshooting incidents or impairments; has understanding of, and the ability to qualify and report interactions and incidents; has ability to gather metrics to ensure reporting requirements are being met; analyzes performance, and recommends changes to improve response times.
- High School Diploma/GED and 4 years, or Associate’s Degree and 2 years, or Bachelor Degree and no experience
- TS/SCI w. Polygraph Required