Full Charge Bookkeeper
- Providing full-charge bookkeeper services to ProObject. Responsible for accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and purchasing. Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions. Ensures overall compliance with corporate policies, procedures, GAAP, FAR and DFAR.
- Maintains confidentiality and privacy in our corporate dealings.
- Reports to President.
- Responsible for accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and purchasing.
- General ledger through to all financial statements.
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Prepares management reports including corporate Balanced Scorecard, PL Balanced Scorecards, Gross Margin and Budget reports.
- Reconciles bank accounts as needed, including operating HSA, FSA accounts.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains Accounting Calendar to track tasks, deliverables and due dates
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Demonstrated knowledge of statement of financial acounting standards (SFAS) rules and generally accepted accounting practices (GAAP).
- Demonstrated experience with processes including A/R, A/P, Payroll and Purchasing.
- Experience in bank reconciliation, job costing, FAR compliance, developing standards.
- Practical experience with MS Windows, MS Excel, Deltek GCS Premier, Impromptu, QuickBooks.
- Ability to analyze information, dealing with complexity, research & report results.
- Accurate and timely data entry skills, attention to detail, confidentiality and thoroughness.
- US Citizenship required. No clearance required.
- A/R reports
- A/P reports
- Corporate reports/Balanced Score Cards
- Annual Incurred Cost Submission (ICS)