- The customer organization graphics and images produced by the contractor shall be properly reviewed and classified by the Government. The customer organization applications shall be kept under effective configuration control.
- The customer web pages or applications shall be viewable on any type of server and viewed with any type of DOD approved browser.
- The customer web pages or applications shall incorporate PKI (and non-PKI as appropriate) based user access routines into sites, applications, and/or tools.
- The customer web pages or applications shall be 508 compliant.
- The customer web pages and applications shall be developed and tested on a test server before being deployed onto the operational server. The customer web pages shall use industry best practices to control layout and presentation.
- The customer web pages shall use the latest World Wide Web Consortium technologies when they are available and appropriate for a task. The customer web pages shall follow the latest World Wide Web Consortium standards when they are appropriate for a task.
- Specified customer personnel shall be able to update, upload content, modify or delete information in controlled sections of the web site.
- Responsible for designing, creating, testing and maintaining web sites and content that enrich and optimize the exchange of information and produce effective communications.
- Interact with team to gather and define requirements.
- Analyze requirements to determine the most effective web technologies to satisfy their needs.
- Coordinate creation and collection of necessary technology components and integrate them into a coherent site design.
- Follow a formal design process that includes adhering to laws, standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery of the web site end product.
- Design and develop visually-pleasing, content rich, user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation.
- Deliver comprehensive web site solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
- Maintain configuration management.
- Responsible for maintaining a functioning user-accessible website
- Supports website planning and deployment
- Writes documentation regarding the website’s technical requirements
- Applies concepts, develops, tests, maintains and supports high-performance, innovative web-based applications
- Responsible for troubleshooting software problems and providing solutions to overcome those problems using the latest technologies
- Works with management and information technologists to determine specifications
- Uses a variety of internet technologies, techniques and tools such as graphics software applications and object-oriented languages (e.g. Java, CGI, HTML, XML) to create web page elements such as user interface features, site animation, special effects, databases, and e-business applications
- Maintains website technical documentation to assist with website maintenance and upgrades
- In concert with the software development lead; develops, tests, maintains and supports high-performance, innovative web-based applications
- Responsible for analyzing and troubleshooting complex software problems and providing solutions using the latest technologies
- Works independently on more complex projects
- Integrates new web products with existing web applications in order to improve the functionality or design of the organization’s website
Minimum Experience Required:
- Eight (8) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional web development experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required
Our Agile approach to problem solving allows us to deliver results, early and often. Notably awarded with BBJ Top Cyber Security 2015, 2016, 2017; BBJ Top Software Developers 2016, 2017; Baltimore Sun Top Workplace 2015, 2016, 2017. We explore a range of resolutions to each problem’s specific requirements to create customized offensive and defensive solutions that best meet our clients’ needs, not just for today but for tomorrow and beyond. ProObject is a leader in developing Mobile apps, with deep expertise in iOS, Android and Windows mobile. We are proud to be recognized as an Apple Consultants Network Partner. Our engineers are dedicated to developing Apps for Intel – applications for the Intelligence Community. We build systems that defend networks from attack and deliver greater Intelligence for our Nation.