Enterprise Systems Architect (Mobile Device Management)
- Champions the Enterprise Architecture core principles throughout the Enterprise.
- Interfaces with external customers to provide technical expertise throughout the system development lifecycle
- Responsible for identifying, creating blueprints and working with the project teams to realize Enterprise wide solutions including but not limited to integration of system components, specifying hardware and software, etc.
- Participates in the creation of an IT vision that aligns IT strategy with business goals.
- Drafts logical and physical diagrams, including data flows, develops capacity plans and threshold limits, and works with other analysts, including configuration, security, and development personnel, to ensure system development follows the planned architecture.
- Works closely with Requirements and Deployment teams
- Keeps abreast of emerging security technologies and work closely with the security team to make appropriate recommendations regarding the enhancement of the security posture of systems.
- Partners, communicates and collaborates with Infrastructure and Development groups to develop Enterprise wide solutions.
- Participates in the creation and on-going management of an Enterprise wide data dictionary.
- Fosters shared infrastructure / applications to reduce duplication and costs and to ensure IT solutions do not deviate from the core IT vision.
- Participates and/or leads in RFP creation, technology selection and contract negotiation.
- Supports Tier 3 escalations on outages, problems, and leads in troubleshooting activities.
Technical Skills Required:
- Mobile Device Management Strategy and technical product selection
- Mobile application development, deployment and management strategies
- Re-architecting solutions to becoming highly available
- Must possess strong organizational and analytical skills, the ability to operate autonomously, acute attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Possesses knowledge of Enterprise Architecture standards, reference models and guidelines, along with experience in using various Enterprise architecture modeling and repository tools and methodologies.
- Ability to explain complex technical issues/solutions to both technical and non-technical people in a manner that can be understood by all.
- Wide-ranging knowledge of IT systems (hardware & software)
Minimum Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (CS), Electrical Engineering (EE), and/or equivalent technical degree or equivalent industry experience may be considered
- 15+ years of Software Engineering experience
- 5 – 7 years progressive experience in IT Systems and/or System Architecture, including experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)