Data Flow coordination to support deployed and new installations. Qualified candidates will work with other team members on various levels of operating systems, applications and related support in the Linux environment.
The individual will have experience with the following:
- Installing/configuring data transport applications
- Coordinating with customers to ensure data paths are established from customer sites to back-end repositories
- Implementing the data flow requirements for new deployments or upgrades
- Conducting data flow tests at customer sites and follow up activities
- The candidate will also provide system engineering support to the scenario lead as required. This involves coordinating with the different components that the scenario interfaces with-in preparation for end-to-end dataflow validation
- No demonstrated experience is required. Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of system engineering (SE) experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Assists with the development of system requirements, functional requirements, and allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components
- Manages system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s) – Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), Service-oriented Architecture (SOA), etc.
- Contributes to the development of sections of systems engineering documentation such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements specifications, and Interface Control Documents
- Coordinates the resolution of action items from Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings, design reviews, program reviews, and test reviews that require cross-discipline coordination
Technical Skills Required:
- RedHat Linux, or advanced general Linux knowledge
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Familiar with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party data flow regulations
- Familiar with DOD 5000
- Knowledge of collection systems
- SIGINT data type knowledge
Minimum Experience Required:
- Minimum 3 years dataflow work on SIGINT programs (must be evidenced in work history)
- Bachelor’s Degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional system engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required.