Cyber Security Policy Manager II
- ProObject is seeking an experienced CyberSecurity Manager to foster programmatic execution of policies, operating procedures, and other documentation in support of the Information Assurance mission of ProObject. You’ll be a critical member on a small team, responsible for implementing the solutions to provide the required protection of data in support of the Chief Information Officer (CIO).
- Join our team and join best-in-industry cyber warriors who are dedicated to providing superior service in support of national defense objectives. Contact us to learn more about ProObject, our cyber teams, and a wealth of career opportunities supporting national defense missions.
Technical Skills Required:
- Possess in-depth knowledge and understanding of the Department of Defense (DoD), DoD CyberSecurity policies, and the Risk Management Framework
- Possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of military planning and operations; preference to joint and cyberspace activities
- Exhibits ability to publicly present policy, doctrine, and strategy concepts in a training environment
- Independently researches, analyzes, assesses, and examines existing frameworks for DoD, interagency, national, and international cyberspace-related policy, orders, directives, doctrine, strategy, and guidance for modernization and optimization of mission efficiency and effectiveness
- Proposes new logical frameworks and structures to optimize the DoD guidance landscape and to clarify linkages to interagency and national frameworks and guidance
- Possess a solid understand of Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M) creation, execution, and management
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified
- Joint Professional Military Education, Phase II (JPME II) qualified
Minimum Experience Required:
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Cyberspace Policy Analyst or related functional area
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, CyberSecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required