The CSSO/FSO or Security Professional will maintain Physical (SCIF) and Personnel Security, ensure compliance with NISPOM, ICD 705, and NSA/CSS Policy Manual. Qualified candidates will have completed the CSSO course and the COMSEC course. They will coordinate and monitor sensitive aspects of government agencies’ industrial security programs, ensuring compliance with government and company security policies and procedures. They will ensure facility accreditation is maintained.
- 5+ years as CSSO
- 5+ years managing a SCIF
- Experience with a SCIF construction meeting ICD 705 standards
- CSSO course completed in the last 3 years
- COMSEC course completed
- Experience and accounts with JPAS, DISS, and NCAISS
- Experience with preparing and updating facility documentation for SCIF inspections
- Experience with NSA/DCSA inspections for at least 5 years
- Experience with developing and implementing security plans and procedures
- Experience with preparing and maintaining DD254s.
- Experience guiding and training employees on security policies and procedures governing the facility
- Experience processing visit certifications
- Experience developing, preparing, or modifying Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Operations Security (OPSEC) Plans, Security Education and awareness initiatives and briefings
- TS/SCI w Polygraph Required