Computer Scientist (Python, C/C++)
Technical Skills Required:
- Strong proficiency in Python programming
- Experience with C/C++ programming
- Experience with Python
- Experience interfacing with hardware
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Experience with Windows kernel programming
- Experience with antivirus/PSP products
Minimum Experience Required:
- Have at least five (5) years of experience and related skills in software architecture, software requirements definition, design of computer software projects, software interface specifications, software coding, and software testing.
- Shall have at least three (3) years’ experience and related skills in low-level software languages (machine and assembly) and high level software languages (C/C++, Java, FORTH).
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required