Cloud Software Engineer
- A senior developer position working with machine learning concepts to perform feature extraction and validation. This is an opportunity to start from the ground up, determining platform and features to be implemented.
- Working in a smaller dynamic team, you will be working on new ways to solve customers’ questions and determining how machine learning will be utilized to derive those answers. You will work with people from a variety of organizations and establishing and improving the tradecraft used in those organizations.
- You will be part of a team that constantly strives to provide the best ways for the customer to answer the questions it needs to, all in a fast paced, highly collaborative challenging environment.
- At least eight (8) years of general experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- At least six (6) years of experience developing software with high level languages (such as Java, C, C++), and at least three (3) years developing software in UNIX/Linux (RedHat versions 3-5+) and software integration and testing (to include developing and implementing test plans and scripts).
- At least four (4) years of experience with distributed scalable Big Data Store (NoSQL) such as H Base, CloudBase/Accumulo, Big Table, etc., as well as Map Reduce programming model, the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), and technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Etc.
- Shall have demonstrated work experience with 1) Serialization such as JSON and/or BSON, 2) developing restful services, and 3) using source code management tools
Technical Skills Required:
- Strong Java or Python skills are required.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning frameworks and platforms.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Minimum Experience Required:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for 4 years of general experience.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required