Apprentice Web Software Developer
- ProObject is seeking a Software Developer who can assist the Department of Defense (DoD) by automating business processes and procedures. We are looking for someone to help modernize web-based capabilities and solutions for our valued customers. You will be asked to review customer requirements, make logical recommendations, and then implement and maintain solutions utilizing cutting edge processes and technology.
- This is an opportunity to grow your experience and expertise while supporting the information technology team responsible for building enterprise solutions. Join our best-in-industry cyber warrior team dedicated to providing superior service in support of national defense objectives.
- Contact us to learn more about ProObject, our cyber team, and a wealth of career opportunities supporting the national defense mission.
- Analyze requirements to derive software design
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain web-based software applications
- Perform coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting
- Transform business and functional requirements into technical solutions
- Resolve complex technical problems, meet deadlines and thrive in a team setting
- Conduct root cause analysis, review code and perform unit testing
- Clearly and regularly communicate with customers and team
- Research and implement new development techniques and technologies
- Write and review software documentation
Technical Skills Required:
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Cloud Design and Development
- 1+ years hands-on experience with SharePoint Platforms (2010, 2013, 2016)
- Experience with Atlassian products (JIRA and Confluence)
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Experience with business process automation
Minimum Experience Required:
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in application software development
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, CyberSecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline (or an additional five years of experience)
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required