Apprentice Quality Engineer (Measure, Analyze, Implement)
- Position in the Quality Assurance department is responsible for working with the Enterprise business unit within to continually improve the quality of service offered to our customers. This position will have quality management responsibilities that include data analysis, measuring key performance indicators (KPI’s), identifying performance and process gaps, and leading process improvement teams to drive higher levels of performance, profitability, customer satisfaction and verify quality compliance for new products & services launch.
- Deep dive into large data sets to answer key business questions using SQL, Excel, and other data manipulation languages.
- Partner with business teams to consult and define business performance KPIs.
- Develop and publish performance reports using data visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Develop and analyze customer satisfaction surveys to measure product and service satisfaction.
- Analyze KPI’s and customer feedback to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Lead process improvement teams to define, measure, analyze, implement, and control new process changes that will deliver sustainable improvements to the company and our customers.
- Verify new products and services comply with the Quality Standards as a Concurrent Business Launch Team member throughout the new system & service launch process.
- Develop and manage the comprehensive testing plan as the Quality Assurance requirements for the launch approval of new products and services.
- Conduct internal audits of the Enterprise functional groups within the company to verify compliance with the process standards.
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Ability to work creatively and independently with strong problem-solving skills and ability to manage multiple, changing priorities and demands.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Outstanding writing and presentation skills to communicate to a broad audience.
- Previous project management experience in a technical organization is a plus.
Minimum Experience Required:
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science or MBA
- 3+ years of professional experience in a business analyst/data analyst/Quality analyst
- 3+ years of strong experience with SQL, Tableau and/or any other visualization tools
- 3+ years of experience with quality management process/standards/model (ISO, Six Sigma or ITIL certification preferred)