Apprentice Level Software Engineer (React, Angular, Full Stack)
- Design, code or modify existing software to add new features.
- Ability to leverage Machine Learning technologies or techniques to enhance user experience or system performance.
- Willing to learn new skills, new technologies, and adapt to open-ended problems.
- Provide programming support to various software development and maintenance tasks related to remote information gathering tasks operating on physical hardware platforms.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills when coordinating with team members regarding design, development, and testing.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team with a strong commitment to customer service.
- Demonstrated technical writing skills and shall have generated at least two (2) documents in support of a software development project.
- Designing and developing applications that contain a user-facing view component
Technical Skills Required:
- Experience working in a team environment
- Familiar with full stack web development
- Familiar with Git version control software
- Familiar with IDEs such as IntelliJ, Webstorm, or similar
- Familiar with Windows and Linux environments
- Familiar with Agile software development practices
- Familiar with requirements management tools, planning and defect tracking tools such as JIRA and TRAC.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented – define and documents business rules.
Minimum Experience Required:
- At least two (2) years in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- At least two (2) years developing software in an enterprise environment.
- At least two (2) years developing software for UNIX or Linux (Redhat versions 5 – 7) OS. At least one (1) year of this experience must have been obtained within the last two (2) years.
- At least one (1) year in software integration and software testing, to include developing and implementing test plans and test scripts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science will be considered equivalent to four (4) years’ experience.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required