- Develop enhancements to the system performance and usability for an existing topic clustering prototype.
- Integrate the tool with external web applications and services to improve the user experience and enable new analyst workflows.
- Improve the continuous integration, automated testing, and system health monitoring
- At least one (1) year in software integration and software testing, to include developing and implementing test plans and test scripts.
- Demonstrated technical writing skills and shall have generated at least two (2) documents in support of a software development project.
- Designing and developing applications that contain a user-facing view component
- Front-end development using Angular or React
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Natural language processing
- Topic extraction and clustering
- Apache Storm
- Spring Framework
Minimum Experience Required:
- At least two (2) years in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- At least two (2) years developing software in an enterprise environment.
- At least two (2) years developing software for Windows (2000, 2003, XP, Vista), UNIX or Linux (Redhat versions 3-5) OS. At least one (1) year of this experience must have been obtained within the last two (2) years.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required