- Work with a team of developers supporting and enhancing a suite of complex web applications and services that provide content management and collaboration in support of critical missions.
- Develop new features as needed and improve software efficiency and reliability.
- Assist Tier I and II staff with troubleshooting issues and provide after-hours, on-call support on a rotating schedule with other team members.
- At least one (1) year in software integration and software testing, to include developing and implementing test plans and test scripts.
- Demonstrated technical writing skills and shall have generated at least two (2) documents in support of a software development project.
- Designing and developing applications that contain a user-facing view component
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Experience with:
- Angular 2+
Minimum Experience Required:
- At least two (2) years in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- At least two (2) years developing software in an enterprise environment.
- At least two (2) years developing software for Windows (2000, 2003, XP, Vista), UNIX or Linux (Redhat versions 3-5) OS. At least one (1) year of this experience must have been obtained within the last two (2) years.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required