Application Engineer IV
- The Application Engineer will administer and implement serverless technologies with Kubernetes services across on premise and cloud platforms (hybrid cloud).
- Develops and manages software tools in support of Enterprise Management.
- Formulates and defines specifications for software applications or modifies and maintains existing applications using engineering releases and utilities provided by the software distributor.
- Conducts program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Performs user administration on Enterprise Management supporting technologies.
- Software development (Java, Perl, SQL, Eclipse, Maven, web application development)
- Windows and Linux System administration
- ITIL® v3 Foundation certification desired
Technical Skills Required:
- Administrative experience with Kubernetes, Helm, and Docker, user experience with Rancher, product implementation experience with Knative, Openwhisk, Lambda, and Kubeless, development experience with Spring Boot, Java, Python, and GoLangt
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Development experience wit Kafka, Nats, RabbitMQ, AWS Kinesis
Minimum Experience Required:
- High School Diploma/GED and 12 years, or Associate’s Degree and 10 years, or Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years, or Master’s Degree or Higher and 6 years.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required