Application Engineer IV—Python Backend Developer
- The Backend developer will provide the development, testing, deployment, and sustainment of various Python based ReST end points, microservices, and data model management capabilities utilizing Django and Flask frameworks to interact with data models and send data in JSON format to UI front ends.
- Develops and manages software tools in support of Enterprise Management.
- Formulates and defines specifications for software applications or modifies and maintains existing applications using engineering releases and utilities provided by the software distributor.
- Conducts program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Performs user administration on Enterprise Management supporting technologies.
- Software development (Java, Perl, SQL, Eclipse, Maven, web application development)
- Windows and Linux System administration
- ITIL® v3 Foundation certification desired
Technical Skills Required:
- Python, Django, Flask, MongoDB, MariaDB, ReST endpoint development, microservice modeling
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Swagger, Docker, PyCharm, JSON and/or XML serialization, Jira, Confluence
Minimum Experience Required:
- High School Diploma/GED and 12 years, or Associate’s Degree and 10 years, or Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years, or Master’s Degree or Higher and 6 years.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required