Application Engineer IV
- The Application Engineer will participate in full software development lifecycle activities including requirements design, development, testing, and deployment. Seeking individuals experienced in developing near real-time ETL applications which can process large volumes of data in various formats.
- Develops and manages software tools in support of Enterprise Management.
- Formulates and defines specifications for software applications or modifies and maintains existing applications using engineering releases and utilities provided by the software distributor.
- Conducts program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Performs user administration on Enterprise Management supporting technologies.
- Software development (Java, Perl, SQL, Eclipse, Maven, web application development)
- Windows and Linux System administration
- ITIL® v3 Foundation certification desired
Technical Skills Required:
- Experience working in a DevOps Linux environment, RESTful services development, experience in developing applications that populate and query large databases and parsing of unstructured data. General understanding of any of the following: LDAP/Authentication protocols, scripting, log processing, analytics, visualizations, machine learning
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Experience in any of the following: Java/Spring, RegEx, Python, SQL/MySQL, ELK stack, Ansible/Salt/Puppet/Chef, Git, Jira, MapReduce/Pig
Minimum Experience Required:
- High School Diploma/GED and 12 years, or Associate’s Degree and 10 years, or Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years, or Master’s Degree or Higher and 6 years.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required