Tools Support Technician IV
- Maintains all Enterprise Management supporting technologies used by the GECC.
- Provides technical direction and engineering knowledge in support of planning, designing, developing, testing, installing and maintaining systems monitoring and management services.
- Develops, refines, and documents systems management policies, processes, procedures and drives their implementation and use within the GECC.
- Performs user administration on Enterprise Management supporting technologies.
- Experience maintaining and configuring tools within the HP Business Technology Optimization Suite.
- Specifically, experience with configuring Service Manager 7 or any two (2) of the following HP tools:
- NNM 9i
- Site Scope
- Operations Manager for Linux
Technical Skills Required:
- Privilaged access required
- ITIL® v3 Foundations certification
- Experience in Windows, Linux, and Unix system administration, strong developmental knowledge and experience with HP tools suite, specifically OMi/OML, SiteScope, NNM, VMWare
Minimum Experience Required:
- At least five (5) years of experience designing/developing Enterprise Management Systems.
- At least three (3) years’ of experience in performing system administration of Linux, UNIX, and Windows.
- At least one (1) years’ experience in VMware technology.
- Broad background in Network, Systems, Application and Service Management tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years, Associate’s Degree and 10 years, High School Diploma/GED and 12 years