Mixed 12 hr. shifts, in a 10 week rotational schedule; 24×7 watch.
Provide and supervise set-up, configure, and load system software and hardware; Provide system administration support of computers, servers, racks of equipment and figure/manage LAN interfaces. Provide support for web development, testing, system integration, installation scripts and other duties to support systems and network infrastructure.
Labor Category Requirements:
- Five years of experience with installation, maintenance, administration, and trouble shooting of LAN, computer hardware and software;
- Experience performing and assisting with equipment specification, setup, problem resolution, and network support related to computer hardware and software
- Experience providing assistance to users
- Experience optimizing system operations
- Experience ensuring compliance with licensing agreements and system currency.
Technical Skills Required:
- Solid Linux command line skills
- Scripting skills
- Must be willing/able to work shift/nights
Minimum Experience Required:
5-10 years of experience along with an Associate’s degree in one of the following fields: Comp Support Technology, Electronics Technology, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Network Engineering.