To provide unique Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) engineering support and technical assistance with SIGINT disciplines of access, collection, analysis and diagnosis. Provide SIGINT engineering support in access, collection, analysis and diagnosis.
- Provide SIGINT engineering support in the areas of access, collection, and analysis/diagnosis.
- Demonstrated significant competencies and achievement in access, collection, and analysis/diagnosis
- Knowledge of the latest developments in SIGINT collection and processing, computer protocols, and communications technologies
Technical Skills Required:
- Ideally, 5 years of experience with cyber analysis/discovery activities (providing cyber discovery engineering support and technical assistance with Network Defense disciplines of access, collection, discovery, analysis, diagnosis, and mitigation), either as part of the 10 years of experience in signals activity required for a Level 2 SIGINT specialist, or as a separate experience.
- Knowledge of the latest developments in cyber analysis and discovery techniques.
- Experience with discovering new protocols and cyber protocols utilizing current tools and capabilities, and subsequently resolving those protocols.
- Experience in conducting open source research on new communications protocols and cyber protocols.
Minimum Experience Required:
Ten (10) years of experience in signals intelligence activity, of which a desired eight (8) years within the Intelligence Community including five (5) year of providing technical SIGINT support to projects. Associate’s Degree from an accredited college or university in any technical field. An additional two (2) years of additional technical or programmatic industry experience may be substituted for an Associate’s Degree.
TS/SCI with Polygraph required