Labor Category Requirements:
Candidate shall have an understanding of how UIS code works and how analysts use UIS. Knowledge of XML structure, XML parsers, SQL and Perl is required. Development skills in Java threading/thread pooling, RMI, character set encoding, swing, JDBC, JMS, J2EE, Enterprise Java Beans, Web Logic, Servlets, and JSP are required.
Technical Skills Required:
- Project involves creating a secure, maintainable, and scalable conference registration site on the customer’s network
- Project scope is full-stack, from web based user interfaces to backend data storage.
- The candidate will work directly with customers and team members to determine project requirements and specifications and then perform the actual integration and development activities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to capture and convert high-level requirements into functional building blocks
- Previous experience integrating COTS, GOTS or FOSS technologies.
- Previous experience integrating with customers PKI infrastructure.
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Experience developing web page infrastructure and applications using WordPress and MS SharePoint 2013
- Experience developing custom plugins using WordPress, PHP.
Minimum Experience Required:
- Eight (8) to eighteen (18) years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline, including at least five (5) years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers. At least three (3) years of experience as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for four (4) years of general experience.