Senior user experience designer (UX) with a strong technical proficiency and soft skills to lead in areas of research, design, and prototype execution. Additionally, this role has a clear understanding of business goals and user behavior, creation of graphic elements for UI, pattern libraries, and other support graphics. Your process will include research, creation of interactive strategy based on insights, info architecture, planning flows, wireframing, prototyping, testing, and analytics review.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Design new components, related interactions, and atom-elements
- Expertise in design software such as Axure, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop, and basic front-end design code: HTML5 and CSS3.
- Ability to work with clients to understand and help prioritize detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of analytic programs and deep understanding of enterprise level tech.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
Minimum Experience Required:
Bachelor’s with # of years of experience or Master’s degree with # of years of experience in graphic design (with experience or education related to the following areas), interactive design, human-factors, HDC/HCI, or related. Additional education/certifications in analytics, UX, usability, and research are strongly preferred.
Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments for government entities.
TS/SCI with Polygraph required