Labor Category Requirements:
Design and implement software applications to enhance or support existing systems. Create applications which automate and improve manual processes related to the maintenance and functionality of large network systems. Work quickly and independently to integrate with previously existing systems.
Technical Skills Required:
- Knowledge of high level Object Oriented languages and design principles such as Java and C++.
- Knowledge of high level web frameworks such as Express, Django, Flask, Ruby on Rails, and Spring.
- Knowledge of network application principles including communication protocols such as HTTP and TCP.
- Experience with MySQL, Oracle, or other relational databases.
- Ability to work independently at a fast pace.
- Ability to communicate directly with customers to determine requirements and adapt to feedback.
- Experience generating and interpreting detailed system documentation and network schematics
Minimum Experience Required:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Systems and 5+ years of experience required.
TS/SCI with Polygraph required