This opportunity directly supports the mission of the U.S. Army’s Communications-Electronics Research, Development and Engineering Center (CERDEC), Intelligence and Information Warfare Directorate (I2WD). CERDEC I2WD provides the U.S Army with effective intelligence and information warfare tools, guaranteeing our soldiers’ information dominance needed on today’s battlefield. CERDEC I2WD develops and supports effective intelligence and information warfare tools that provide enemy situation awareness, targeting, and electronic combat technology to our troops through technology development, prototype demonstration and operational system support. This system support includes development, production and fielding of equipment and systems for strategic, tactical, intelligence and counter-drug needs. If you are looking to leverage your engineering skills to have an impact on our Nation’s security, this opportunity is for you.
Candidates will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, Agile environment developing Quick Reaction Capabilities (QRCs). The team members will work together on efforts including engineering, research and development, fabrication, systems integration, prototyping, and training for the client’s urgent time critical requirements. Also required is the maintenance and repair of equipment, program analysis, prototype equipment/systems design, build and test efforts to satisfy urgent customer needs.
Technical Skills Required:
- Demonstrated ability providing support as an applications programmer, with database management systems.
- Knowledge of target computer equipment is desired.
- Supports the development of complex software to satisfy design objectives is required.
- Knowledgeable of applicable software standards and Agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge and use of software design tools.
- Practical experience with Agile Scrum development
Minimum Experience Required:
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science related discipline + 3 yrs experience
- BA in Engineering or Computer Science related discipline + 3 yrs experience
- AS/AA + 8 yrs experience
- TS/SCI w/ CI Poly required
U.S. Citizenship required due to Security Clearance requirements