ProObject is actively interviewing for a Program Manager to lead our business with the U.S. Army in Aberdeen, Maryland. The successful candidate will utilize their demonstrated business development, management and technical expertise to lead all facets of ProObject’s business within the U.S. Army programs in Aberdeen. This position offers an exciting opportunity to develop and execute a strategic business plan. The Individual will work closely with ProObject’s President and CEO to align business plans with corporate strategy. The candidate will collaborate with Government clients and industry partners to sustain and grow existing pipeline of business opportunities. The PM will lead and manage teams to ensure client satisfaction. This position provides opportunity for professional development and continual career growth.
- Development and execution of successful business plan.
- Serve as primary lead in client relationship management, business development and mission execution.
- Marketing and business development.
- Ensure successful staffing performance.
- Management of ProObject team performance to meet customer requirements.
- Provide direct technical leadership and support to client programs.
- Provide employee career development through mentoring, coaching and training.
Technical Skills Required:
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- TS/SCI security clearance.
- Experience with U.S. Army RDECOM, CECOM and/or ATEC missions in Aberdeen, MD.
- Experience leading and managing diverse teams to meet mission critical requirements.
- Practical experience with solutions development using technologies, such as mobile devices, embedded systems, signal processing, cloud computing, advanced analytics and virtualization.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
Technical Skills Desired:
- MS Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
Minimum Experience Required:
- 15+ years