Team member who provides support and serves on the Network Administration team including technical support to the Network Administrators and System Administrators, monitoring and maintaining the current infrastructure, improving system performance, and automating system administration. This positions also develops algorithms used in modules or incorporated into models associated with the research and development of technologies and systems involving one or more of the following areas: traditional circuit switched networks; data networks; access technologies; wireless systems; the media to carry such services; the protocols required for the completion of transport and services; operation of networks; management of network resources; provisioning of resources; traffic and/or performance modeling of such networks.
- Provide technical support to the Network Administrators and System Administrators, monitor and maintain the current infrastructure, improve system performance, and automate system administration.
- Provide input to the design of the organizations network and mission architecture.
- Conduct Computer Network Defense Operations, plan and install network upgrades, network design, and perform quality assurance and control.
- Configure and maintain organization’s network diagrams and accreditations.
- Support the integration of the analytic platform into the CND CDC.
- Oversee the support to all network equipment
- Integrate hardware and software to satisfy ISO 9000 requirements and other regulations.
Technical Skills Required:
- Configure routers, switches, firewalls
- Experience with Cisco FlexPod UCS/NetApp storage, VMWare ESXi, vCloud, vCenter, and MulitTenancy
- Networking experience in a virtualized environment.
- Experience with CISCO UCS
Minimum Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Network Engineering and ten (10) years of relevant professional experience
- Candidate must have CCNP
- Candidate must have a TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance
- Four (4) years of relevant experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.