Mid-Level Software Engineer Web
- Perform Full Stack development (web development)
- Perform research tasks to improve the delivery time of capability to users
- Select and apply standard design patterns for client server architectures
- Create Transcription full and featured releases, as required
- Provide assistance to the Help Desk to troubleshoot and debug issues from the users
- Extensive experience in planning, accomplishing goals, complicated tasks and providing consultation on complex projects as a top-level contributor or specialist. Have a firm grasp of modern computer programming with a minimum of six (6) years experience in programming and development of application software for complex systems, software testing and experience developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products.
- Have demonstrated technical writing skills and have generated at least five (5) documents in support of a software development project and experience designing and developing applications that contain a user-facing view component.
Technical Skills Required:
- Experience in development within the Eclipse Integrated Development Environment (IDE) or Rich client Platform (RCE)
- Experience with Web Services (RESTful); Consuming and Writing
- Detail-oriented and thorough in designing, coding, and testing
- Maintaining knowledge of industry trends and standards
- Innovative thinker with good problem solving skills. Self-starter who requires little direction.
- Experience with MongoDB
- Familiarity with JIRA or other change tracking software
- Experience with Tomcat
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Windows
- Experience with Agile methods
- Experience with automated unit testing tools (JUnit)
Minimum Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science will be considered equivalent to four (4) years’ experience.
- At least ten (10) years in software development/engineering including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution. The individual must be able to communicate directions and provide guidance to junior programmer/analysts, as required.
- At least six (6) years’ experience developing software in an enterprise environment. At least four (4) years of this experience must have been obtained in the last seven (7) years. At least four (4) years developing software for Windows (2000, 2003(or later), XP, Vista), UNIX or Linux (Red hat versions 3-5) OS and at least two (2) years of this experience must have been obtained within the last four (4) years.