In need of a Software Developer to develop software in an agile SCRUM environment to support the data transformation, marking, tagging, and validation of collected data for distribution to end consumers. Development team members provide Tier II mission support. Development team members support System Engineering activities to include requirements analysis and design. Development team members develop unit and integration tests that augment formal component and integration testing.
- Design (50%)
- Middle Tier Development (10%)
- Other (40%)- Mission Support, version management, constructing and maintaining builds, basic understanding of developing dataflows, knowledge of CNE, compliance, & scripting languages
Technical Skills Required:
- General- XML processing, JMS, Spring
- Database Tier
- Web Services
- Network Protocol (PKI) understanding
- Linux and windows development environment
Minimum Experience Required:
- A firm understanding of modern computer programming with a minimum of three (3) years of experience in programming and development of application software for complex systems and software testing.
- (3) Three years of experience with programming using the modern software environments.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, will not apply toward the three (3) years of experience.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Certification in at least one technology.
- A Bachelor’s degree may substitute for certification(s).