Junior Level Software Engineer (Full Stack)
Develop and support the customer’s Mission Management applications. Provide the professional and technical development expertise and capabilities needed to help the organization achieve infrastructure modernization goals and initiatives.
Technical Skills Required:
- Provide full-stack support for several existing applications.
- Responsible for correcting faults, improving performance, and developing enhancements to the applications. Some of the applications are back-end services that support multiple, core Mission Management applications. Other applications provide the UI used by analysts in the performance of their duties.
- The position requires full-stack development, as well as development of RESTful service endpoints.
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Minimum Experience Required:
- A firm understanding of modern computer programming with a minimum of six (6) years of experience in programming and development of application software for complex systems and software testing.
- Six (6) years of experience with programming using the modern software environments to include Java, J2EE, EJBs, JMS, JSPs JSTL Java scripting to include EXTJS, JQuery, Subversion, Nexus, Maven, Sonic, Oracle SQL, Tomcat, Hibernate, Ember and familiar with developing RESTful Services.
- Certification in at least one (1) of the technologies listed above. A Bachelor’s degree may substitute for certification(s).
- TS/SCI with Polygraph required