The User Interface (UI) Developer will be responsible for the Agile design and development of web-based UIs, but should be familiar with the entire technology stack and have a solid understanding of the software development process. The UI developer may also be called upon for testing an documentation support, so they should have strong written and oral communication skills.
Technical Skills Required:
- Software development tools such as Maven, Subversion, GIT, etc.
- Interfacing with RESTful Web Services
- Working in an Agile environment.
In addition, the UI developer should be familiar with at least two technologies from the list below:
- Ember JS
- Angular JS
- Bootstrap 2.0 or 3.0
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- SCRUM and/or other Agile development methodologies
- User-centered design
- Development of RESTful Services
- Dependency Injection Approaches
Minimum Experience Required:
A firm understanding of modern computer programming with a minimum of six (6) years of experience in programming and development of application software for complex systems and software testing. Six (6) years of experience with programming modern software environments. A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, will not apply toward the six (6) years of experience.