Responsible for providing Tier 1 Helpdesk (HD) functions supporting the client’s customers by providing customer satisfaction and service. Provide quality and efficient turnaround time of tickets that are input into the Hewlett Packard Service Manager (HPSM) system. Function as a single Point of Contact for information and communication, as well as be responsible for delivering accurate and insightful metrics.
Technical Skills Required:
- Expertise with electronic key management, PKI digital certificates (X.509 certificates), encryption processes, and IP routing mechanisms are highly desired.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are a must.
- Candidate should be an effective writer, work well in a team environment and good at problem solving
- Team member should understand how to triage tickets from the customer within a given timeframe
- Should be comfortable using Windows systems with the ability to learn a complex system
- Must be able to work in a high profiled and constant moving environment.
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Help desk experience and Hewlett Packard Service Manager (HPSM) would also be a plus.
Minimum Experience Required:
N/A; TS/SCI with Polygraph required