Candidate shall be responsible primarily for providing analysis and engineering of the functional aspects of the software or hardware architecture and systems, it may also include other responsibilities such as architectural planning, middleware prototyping, or investigations regarding the introduction of new technology. Forensic Image Loader to load from various computer and electronic media into the customer’s local storage system, enter background data in their internal database, and initiating automated processing scripts.
Four (4) years of experience in systems analysis, engineering design, and communications applications on complex information systems, database management, the use of programming languages that support Sun Solaris, HP UNIX, Windows NT, Pascal or Delphi, Linux – Redhat, Windows XP, Databases, Sybase RDBMS, Oracle RDBMS, MS Access, Oracle Context, Oracle Forms, Powerbuilder, MS SQL Server, Indexed Sequential Access Method (ISAM), and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods.
Technical Skills Required:
- Strong Linux/Unix command line interface experience is a must
- Initiate forensics processing scripts utilizing Linux/Unix commands
- Input and/or update background data in the internal tracking database
- Initiate automated processing for customer organization tracking database
- Troubleshoot systems (hardware and software) in support of copying media and imaging hard drives
- Provide scheduled support during core duty hours, and occasional non-core duty hour support, as requested
- Team player is a must and willingness to learn
Minimum Experience Required:
Four (4) to eight (8) years of general experience as a systems analyst.
Note: A bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science may be substituted for four (4) years of general experience as a systems analyst.