ProObject is actively interviewing for a C/C++ Software Engineer to support an exciting opportunity at our corporate headquarters in Maryland. The successful candidate will utilize their demonstrated C/C++ software design, development and deployment expertise to support a high-profile commercial client. The Individual will work closely with client stakeholders to capture system requirements, design, develop, implement, test and deploy C/C++ applications. This position is a unique opportunity to work in a team environment developing leading-edge commercial products. This position provides opportunity for professional development and continual career growth.
Technical Skills Required
- C/C++ development experience in Linux environments
- Proficiency with Eclipse IDE
- Demonstrated experience with gcc/gdb
- Ability to develop applications targeting ARM-based embedded environments
- Knowledge of embedded Linux distributions, including STLinux
- Demonstrated ability to use Configuration Management tools, such as Git, SVN or CVS
Technical Skills Desired
- Ability to implement embedded software compliant with commercial audio and video IP communications protocols and API specifications.
- Expertise with RedHat Enterprise Linux, Fedora and/or CentOS
- US Citizenship, ability to obtain DoD/IC security clearance
Minimum Experience Required
- BS Computer Engineering, BS Electrical Engineering or BS Computer Science
- 5+ years experience