- Assist the development of a web application. Specifically assistance will be needed with
- Evaluating and implement analytical and visualization software
- Installation configuration and testing of software
- Work with System Engineering team to determine software requirements and feasibility
- Moving from conception prototype environment to an operational system
- Integration with customer security infrastructure
- Enhance user interface for analysts
- Interact with similar customer projects
- Demonstrated technical writing skills and shall have generated at least two (2) documents in support of a software development project.
- Designing and developing applications that contain a user-facing view component
Technical Skills Required:
- Interface with stakeholders and users to improve features and functions of supported products
- A strong background with task analysis and user interface design.
- Demonstrated ability to work iteratively with customers to gather and document user experience requirements.
- A high degree of creativity, interaction design, and problem solving abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to design compelling and intuitive user interfaces.
- Excellent presentation skills and attention to detail.
- Provide help desk-like support to users
- HTML / CSS
- Experience with Python
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with JQuery
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Experience with software engineering principles including but not limited to:
- Software Version / Revision Control suing SVN
- Use of bug tracking systems
- Software Development Environment setup
- Modular Programming / Abstraction
- Agile development
- Writing logging code
Minimum Experience Required:
- At least two (2) years in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- At least two (2) years developing software in an enterprise environment.
- At least two (2) years developing software for Windows (2000, 2003, XP, Vista), UNIX or Linux (Redhat versions 3-5) OS. At least one (1) year of this experience must have been obtained within the last two (2) years.
- At least one (1) year in software integration and software testing, to include developing and implementing test plans and test scripts.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph required