Provide acquisition support on functions of program management. Assist program managers in developing program documentation, creating program schedules, tracking program status, evaluating operational and technical alternatives, performing risk assessment and managing integrated product teams. Provide expertise on the myriad of factors that influence cost, schedule, performance, and risk. Advise in the interpretation and tailoring of acquisition regulations/memorandums, and ensure affordable, supportable and effective systems are delivered to the customer. Provides assistance in analyzing and developing improved policies, plans, methods, procedures, and systems of acquisition management programs.
- Advise in the interpretation and tailoring of acquisition regulations/memorandums, and ensure affordable, supportable and effective systems are delivered to the customer.
- Work with government project personnel and contracting, as appropriate, ensuring that all required documentation is completed and included (e.g. verify Section 508 information; acquisition security form and/or Contract Security Classification Specification (DD254) completed and submitted to Security; review the Competition in Contracting Act justification (CICA), CDRLs and Source Selection Plan and associated documents. In addition, the following documentation may be included: Sole Source Justification, Power/Space/Cooling Approval, and Baseline exemption Requests (BERs).
- Assist program managers in developing program and acquisition documentation, creating program schedules, tracking program status, evaluating operational and technical alternatives, performing risk assessment and managing integrated product teams (e.g. Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP), Initial Capabilities Document (ICD), Capabilities Development Document (CDD), Capabilities Production Document (CPD), Analysis of Alternatives (AOA).
- Utilize established acquisition and financial management policies, procedures, regulations and tools. Support GPM in the identification and collection of Minimum Acquisition Requirements.
- Provide support to GPM to assure execution within the cost, schedule, and performance baselines.
- Provide assistance in acquisition process improvement initiatives.
- Assist the GPM with responses to internal and external requests for information.
- Provide oversight and compliance review of acquisition documentation at all levels of preparation.
- Assist the Government with coordination and advice in the areas of acquisition and program management for Tier I and Tier II Programs.
Technical Skills Required:
- PM experience needed
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- Identify management/PKI experience highly desired.
Minimum Experience Required:
Twelve (12) years of demonstrated combined experience in DoD acquisition management, program management, and/or contract management. A Bachelor’s Degree in an acquisition related field is required. In lieu of the Bachelor’s degree, Project Management Institute PMP certification, or Contract Manager CPCM certification, or DAWIA Level III in any other focus area, and an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of Fifteen (15) years may be substituted.
TS/SCI with Polygraph required