The User Interface (UI) developer will be responsible for the Agile design and development of web-based UIs, but should also be familiar with the entire technology stack and have a solid understanding of the software development process.
The UI developer may also be called upon for testing and documentation support, so he/she should have strong written and oral communication skills. A firm understanding of modern computer programming with a minimum of three (3) years of experience in programming and development of application software for complex systems and software testing.
The UI developer should have experience with the following, at a minimum:
- Software development tools, such as Subversion, Maven, etc.
- Interfacing with RESTful Web Services
Technical Skills Required:
Additionally, the UI developer should be familiar with at least two technologies from the list below:
- Ext JS 4.1.1+ with Sencha Cmd 3+
- Ember JS
- Angular JS
- Node JS
- Bootstrap 2.0 or 3.0
Special Technical Skills Desired:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, will not apply toward the three (3) years of experience.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Ozone Widget Framework (OWF) 7+
- Java (JSPs, servlets)
- User-centered design
- Development of RESTful Web Services
- Hudson or Jenkins
Minimum Experience Required:
Three (3) years of experience with programming using the modern software environments listed in section 4.5.5 (Software Engineering And Development)